Best ECommerce CMS for Online Businesses
The eCommerce industry is expanding and touching the sky. Digital buyers have been increased significantly. Due to the pandemic, there is a boost in online purchasing. People nowadays avoid visiting physical stores for shopping and prefer to purchase online.
So if you want to step into the e-commerce industry it’s a wise decision but the question is which platform to choose to build your online store.
Well in this blog we will be discussing the best CMS platforms available that will help you in decision making to choose.
Let’s have a look.
Shopify comes at the top of the list. It is the best eCommerce platform that even allows beginners to build their store. Shopify does not require any coding or scripting. It is very easy and user-friendly that requires drag and drop to build your store. Shopify provides more than 70 themes both paid and free. Users can choose according to the requirement.
Another major advantage is that Shopify doesn’t require any software installations or hosting services.
- Free SSL certificate
- Shipping quotes can be received automatically from UPS, USPS, and FedEx
- Low credit card rates
- No Hidden fees
- Free shipping to your customers
- Export customer lists based on categories like the location, purchase history, etc
- Stock tracking and automatically stop selling when products are out of stock
Click here to learn more about the features of Shopify.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular CMS platforms. It is an open-source e-commerce platform that offers about 1300 themes both paid and free. It also provides more than 300 plugins and extensions that one can choose according to their requirement. It is famous due to its easy-to-use and simple installation process. Let’s have a look at the features.
- Free shipping based on your products or customer location
- Calculate the taxes by auto-detecting the customer’s location.
- Easy refunds
- Display related products for customers
- Allow shortcodes to add products to blog posts
Click here to learn more about the features of WooCommerce.
BigCommerce is also one of the most popular platforms available to build your online store. It is a cloud-based platform, very user-friendly CMS software that allows users to build a responsive eCommerce store easily. BigCommerce offers more than 320 add-ons extensions both paid and unpaid and it offers more than 143 themes that make your store more attractive and appealing. BigCommerce offers multiple industry-specific features that will allow you to build a perfect eCommerce store.
- Customer segmentation for pricing, product access, and promotions
- Custom pricing based on customer levels
- Manage your entire product catalog within a single control panel
- Offers both automatic sales tax calculation or use custom tax tables for calculations
- Allow customers to initiate refunds and partial refunds
Click here to learn more about the features of BigCommerce.
Magento is one of the best and flexible eCommerce CMS platforms for developing websites. It requires a bit of knowledge of coding and scripting to develop your store. Magento has also multiple themes and extensions that you can choose to build the store.
- Categorize customers based on their location, order history, gender, wish list items, etc
- Display content, pricing, promotions, based on customer categories
- Allow customers to use previously-stored payment credentials and shipping information to skip checkout steps
- Sets automatically which products to present as up-sells, cross-sells, and related products to specific customer segments
- Provide quick access to the dashboard where you can check your sales, Orders, etc
Click here to learn more about the features of Magento.
OpenCart is a lightweight and open-source eCommerce platform where you can build your online store. It is free to use and upgrade. You can customize your store from its extensive amount of features. It has a user-friendly interface that allows anyone to build its online store easily. Also, click to learn more about OpenCart Review for 2021.
- Allows you to view all sales, orders, customers, sales analytics, etc from a single dashboard
- Allows you to manage multiple stores from a single admin interface
- Offers you backup and restore of your data
- Easily update and edit products, categories, etc
- Receive automatic shipping rates from UPS, USPS, FedEx, Royal Mail, Parcelforce, etc
- Categorize customers based on location, order history, gender, wish list items, etc
Click here to learn more about the features of OpenCart.
PrestaShop is also an open-source platform. It is a free and downloadable eCommerce CMS platform. It allows you to manage your online store in real-time. It offers more than 275 eCommerce features that help you in managing your store. The main features of Prestashop are as follows.
- Offers customization of the message for not available items.
- Create categories based on customer behavior
- Allow your customers to create an account quickly
- Allow customers to validate their orders
- Configure taxes based on the customer’s location
- offer various discounts based on products, customers, and orders
Click here to learn more about the features of PrestaShop.
CS-Cart is one of the powerful, flexible, and full-featured eCommerce software. You can build your online store of any size and type on this platform. You can set up multi-store support from one single admin panel. The main features of the CS-cart are as follows.
- Get automatic shipping rates from USPS and FedEx
- Easy and simple checkout process for customers
- Set up tax based on the customer’s location
- Allows you to embed your online store into any webpage by inserting a widget code into that page
- Allows your customers to post reviews, testimonials, and comments in your online store
Click here to learn more about the features of CS-Cart.
CMS is an efficient and customizable platform for developing an eCommerce store. You can choose by comparing all the featured mentioned above of different eCommerce platforms according to your requirements and budget. All these eCommerce platforms can help you in building a function-rich eCommerce website!
If you need any help in developing an eCommerce website reach Howzzat.co. We have lots of expert developers who can understand all your requirements and develop custom eCommerce websites that meet your needs.