Start your Free trial
Shopify & Woo-Commerce Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Whenever you hire our Shopify development company, we generally assign a team of 4 technical experts as mentioned below:
- A business analyst would perform a feasibility check and assess your Shopify requirements. He would be breaking up the whole project into smaller milestones and provide a reasonable cost for every milestone.
- Two Shopify developers, one supports backup whereas other actively work on the project and update you on daily basis.
- A dedicated Quality Analyst to review the work done and keep a check on its accuracy while following an agile approach.
When you opt for our Shopify Design and Development Services, you will get an easy access to the concerned Shopify developer and Project manager who would be working on your project. As we believe in transparency, we allow a direct communication with the developers on Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp or JIRA groups and keep you well-informed regarding the project’s progress.
We don’t sublet any of our work and everything is being built by the capable in-house team members of our Shopify development agency. We have a combined team of 150+ professionals and out of which 25+ have been involved in Shopify development services. The Howzzat has been engaged in web design and development services since last 9 years and has built a good reputation in the web and mobile development industry.
We work on both Fixed price contract and Hourly model. The pricing model vary from project to project and is facilitated as per client's preference.
And, our cost estimation rarely crosses the decided budget as we always look to carry out a detailed up-front requirements analysis to iron out any ambiguities and take regular client calls to prepare a detailed project scope for your Magento website development requirements. This enables us to predict a precise quotation for the project and we keep a track of any requirement variation throughout the development cycle to avoid the unexpected budget increases.
To make sure that the websites, Apps and themes we develop remain consistent in performance, we offer a 90 days Shopify web development support to all our clients that commences from the day the last milestone is delivered. You can extend this support period to an Annual contract with out Shopify development agency by paying an additional fee.
We are primarily a marketing company with Graphic Designing as our Major offering.
We offer a dedicated Graphic Designer or Designers on a very minimal easy going price
$999 for 1 and $1499 for 2 dedicated designers.
Our other services include
Social media handling, SEO and Online Advertising.
Howzzat’s unlimited graphic design service includes unlimited requests and unlimited revisions. This means that you can make as any requests as you’d like, and we’ll work through them as quickly as possible. Once you submit your requests, your dedicated Project Manager will review them, to ensure we have all the details required. Then they’ll assign them to your design team.
By default, your requests will be completed in the order you submit them. But if you ever need to change the order, or prioritize a certain task, or tasks, you can do so by letting our Project Manager know. On average you’ll receive 2-3 designs to review, per business day (this applies to designs like social media posts, web banners and single sided print designs). If you’ve got a more complex design request we’ll let you know how much longer it will take.
And as we work together, and get to know your brand(s) and vision better, the review and revision process will get faster and faster. So you’ll be able to get an increasing number of design projects completed, and only ever pay our flat monthly fee.
We work for:
- Service Centres
- Spas & Salons
- Printing Companies
- E-Commerce and Retail Shops
- Affiliate Marketers
- Law Firms
- Educational Institutions
- Real Estate Agents
- Mortgage Agents
- Insurance Agents
- Marketing Agencies
- Social Media Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Amazon & Other Ecommerce Merchants
Howzzat is for startups, SMEs, marketers, creative agencies, freelancers, entrepreneurs – just about anyone who needs cost-effective, high quality graphic design services, on an ongoing basis.
With Howzzat, you’ll feel like you have an in-house resource – without the hefty price tag.
Your dedicated design team does! Your team is made up of 1 Project Manager and 3 designers who specialize in different types of design.
Based on what you need, your Project Manager will assign your request to the designer best suited to complete it. Once that request is completed, we then move on to your next request.
We fulfill your requests one at a time, on a first-requested, first-fulfilled basis. This way you get what you need first, the fastest. If the priority of your requests ever shifts, after you’ve made a request, you can just let your project manager know. They will hit pause on your active request, and fulfill the one that’s become more time sensitive.
You do. We provide you with the source file in your preferred format.
Sign up, try us out for 7 days for free, and then cancel or subscribe!
No credit card required.
Below are guidelines for the trial as well as some tips to help you determine if Howzzat is right for you:
- During your trial, you can make 3 requests to test our service, workflow, and design quality.
- 1 request = 1 design (i.e. a single print or digital creative, or up to 2-3 pages of a multi-page design, depending on the amount of content).
- During your trial, you will only receive designs with a watermark on them.
- If you decide to hire our service you will receive your trial designs without a watermark, as well as the source files and/or print-ready files.
- After you make a payment, you’ll receive source files and/or print-ready files for all your requests!
- Make your 3 requests all at once so that we can ask for clarification and then work through them, and any revisions you’ll require, as quickly as possible. This way you’ll get a good sense of what working with your Howzzat Team is like. And you’ll be able to make a confident decision within your 7 day trial about whether you’d like a full subscription.
The following requests are not fulfilled during trials:
- Resizing of trial designs
- Brand mascots
- Brand characters
- Landing pages
The following requests are limited during trials:
Illustration requests are limited during trials:
During your trial, you may request one simple illustration. Complex illustrations are not included during the trial.
Multipage design requests are limited during trials:
During your trial, if you wish to request a multipage design such as an ebook, we will complete up to 2-3 pages, as one design request. Your Project Manager will advise you of how many pages can be completed based on the amount of content you provide.
Why we don’t fulfill certain design requests during trials:
We do not fulfill landing page, presentation, logo, brand mascot, or brand character requests during trials for the following reasons:
- They often include vague creative briefs as brand guidelines are not available. This in turn doesn’t provide enough direction to complete designs and/or revisions with.
- They often require input and feedback from several team members or other stakeholders, which delays the design process and prevents us from being able to provide completed outputs to assess Howzzat with.
- We’ve also found that many clients who request logos, mascots and characters during the trial are simply seeking branding work on a complimentary basis, and don’t have recurring design needs.